Page 19 of 208 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    I got me a Nextel i730. Waiting for data cable and cd to come in. I usually get all my cellphone accessories on eBay.
    Ditto on everything you just said, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

2. http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=475
    Holy assnuts, look at this phone. Been playing with it at work.
    Questions that nobody can seem to answer, for those in the know...
    Can anyone confirm if this can play video files? If so, what formats?
    Can it use PC picture files for images? Formats?
    ...and, yes, MP3 player. Nice. The screen is great, too...
    But, yeah, anyone (WildKat?) who can answer these questions would be my hero.

lithium Guest
    I've got an Audiovox 8410. It's the base free phone with new US Cellular plans. Despite that, I really like it. Very well designed.

4. I have a Motorola v60s for my phone. It's not too high tech, but I like it a lot.

I so want this phone though, too bad I don't have any money! http://phone.mobile9.com/motorola/mpx

5. I got a new one about a month ago.

Audiovox CDM8900

I love the speakerphone. One thing I don't like is that the phone can't differentiate between a number that is like 222-222-2222 or 1-222-222-2222. The one in the front confuses it. That could've been so easy to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Like Wasabi
    I tell you what, we need to get together and like compile some sweet ringtones for free or find a program that lets people compose them. Some Megaman ringtones or hell, even Seal for that matter would be nice.
    I made a kickass ringtone on my old Ericsson egg phone. It was the first Wily level theme in Mega Man 2.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

6. I'm getting this when it comes out..Nextel's first camera phone w/button to flip it open - Motorola Nextel i860

I want to get this as well..its Nextel's first smartphone w/SD slot - Motorola Nextel i930

Both i930 (left) and i860 (middle) together with Boost i730 (right)

All 3 open
    Last edited by bandit; 06 Aug 2004 at 02:38 PM.

7. Ive got a nokia 7210 on the 02 network.
    Do any of u guys use o2?
    Does it even exsist over there?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=475
    Holy assnuts, look at this phone. Been playing with it at work.
    Questions that nobody can seem to answer, for those in the know...
    Can anyone confirm if this can play video files? If so, what formats?
    Can it use PC picture files for images? Formats?
    ...and, yes, MP3 player. Nice. The screen is great, too...
    But, yeah, anyone (WildKat?) who can answer these questions would be my hero.
    this is Moto's top of the line right now and even outclasses the v600 with some extra touches. it can play AND record video (v600 lacks the recording, but the upcoming v620 won't), but i'm not sure what they use. might be mp4 but i've been reading somewhere they they use their own weird format. mp4's should work fine though. not sure about image transfering too. that might even be locked to GIN, but most likely pics can be jpgs and gifs at 176x220. and the mp3 player is sweet since it uses a mini-SD flash card. can't forget about the bluetooth too. i love that feature on the v600. whipping out my hot BT headset.... awesome.

definitely swanky and worth the look.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    this is Moto's top of the line right now and even outclasses the v600 with some extra touches. it can play AND record video (v600 lacks the recording, but the upcoming v620 won't), but i'm not sure what they use. might be mp4 but i've been reading somewhere they they use their own weird format. mp4's should work fine though. not sure about image transfering too. that might even be locked to GIN, but most likely pics can be jpgs and gifs at 176x220. and the mp3 player is sweet since it uses a mini-SD flash card. can't forget about the bluetooth too. i love that feature on the v600. whipping out my hot BT headset.... awesome.

definitely swanky and worth the look.
    I've been looking at the file formats...
    Pictures are JPEG and GIF ( )
    Videos are, indeed MP4 ( )
    You're right about the resolution, too.
    AND it can use MP3s as ringtones.
    FUCKING MP3s AS RINGTONES.
    I'd save a SHITLOAD of money on ringtones...
    I just taught the phone to say "Quiznos," too.
    I must have this.