Page 203 of 208 FirstFirst ... 189199201202203204205207 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2078

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. Cameras are already overkill for me. I have to dial image quality down to almost the lowest setting just to make the files small enough for emails.
    Battery life could be better, but my phone never dies as long as I charge it every day.
    I just want a powerful phone that's small enough to fit comfortably in my pocket, and a screen that is actually usable outside during the day. E-ink displays are great for that, but they're still extremely rare in smart phones.

2. Resolution is a pretty bad way to measure camera quality at this point. My old Moto G5 and the iPhone X have the same resolution camera, but the difference between them is night and day. Cameras continue to come a long way.

After a couple years on mid-range phones I had convinced myself that bleeding edge tech didn't matter as much, but after getting my OP6, it really is a much better experience. Just being able to quickly and easily do everything I want without stalls and lags and restarting apps just makes the whole experience much more invisible. You take that stuff for granted until it's not there.

3. I'd definitely rather have a dumb phone than a low end smartphone. It's like trying to do work on a netbook, or pounding nails with a wrench.

4. See I don’t feel the need anymore for a more powerful phone. I haven’t once felt my 7 was too slow. I guess these days I don’t do anything that requires a beast phone. All I want is a rad screen and bitching camera functions.
    I do need an upgrade though. The charging port is getting a bit funky.

I should note the camera is important to me because I do all my photo taking on trips using my cell.
    Sure I can’t zoom for squat but everything else looks good enough. I’ve used it exclusively the last year or so going to 14 National Parks and nobody has any idea. People even ask what camera I use and are shocked when I tell them my secret.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 30 Aug 2018 at 12:06 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Resolution is a pretty bad way to measure camera quality at this point. My old Moto G5 and the iPhone X have the same resolution camera, but the difference between them is night and day. Cameras continue to come a long way.
    Yeah, the sensor used is way more important than resolution captured, but that's not a great bulletpoint on a spec sheet. A good 2 megapixel real camera from 15 years ago still takes much better pictures than most phone cams.

6. Is the Rog the phone I've been waiting 13 years for?

7. Is that Josh?

No.

9. You don't need to be so modest.
    It is Josh.

10. Doth protest and all that.