Page 204 of 208 FirstFirst ... 190200202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2078

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. 90hz refresh is a good thing. I fell in love when I saw 120hz on the iPad Pro, but I'm still waiting for that to trickle down to cell phones. High refresh feels so good with touch controls.

I've yet to see any compelling games on phones, especially that need physical controls, but I guess you can load roms on this or something. Or play Fortnite.

A cooling fan is weird. All the accessories are weird.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. emulators would be my key interest.

Razor makes a 120hz phone, which is mentioned in the video. This one seems like a better overall package though.
    I'm thinking it's not going to sell, and I'll eventually be able to get the accessories I want for peanuts.

3. I use an OPPO F3s phone. It's quite popular in Southeast Asia. Looks like an iPhone too but uses its own operating system.

4. Quote Originally Posted by heyara View Post
    I use an OPPO F3s phone. It's quite popular in Southeast Asia. Looks like an iPhone too but uses its own operating system.
    I feel like this might be spam, but it's actually on topic and doesn't have any shady links, so I'll allow it.

5. I know! I think the intent is to have us Google the thing and then harvest our cookies etc. So I Duck'ed it in Tor browser.

EDIT: Also it only looks like an iPhone because all phones look the same now. And pretty sure it's running Android.

6. I would buy a phone that runs LCARS.

7. The OnePlus 7 Pro feels ridiculously premium. The banner feature is an edge-to-edge, curved QHD+ AMOLED that runs at 90Hz and doesn't have a notch or cutout, and it's the best looking display I've ever seen. They've done some good tuning to make sure it really hits that 90Hz with rock solid consitency, at least in the core interface and apps. It's so smooth and responsive. It's also got a really solid camera set up with standard, zoom, and wide-angle cameras that keep up with the best of them. OnePlus' processing in their camera app is a little behind the Google Pixel stuff, but we'll probably get a port of the pixel camera regardless. It's crazy fast too. I can emulate GameCube at full speed on it.

It's also nice to see it get a lot of the little things right. Like stereo internal speakers that actually get real loud and are pretty decent, and much better vibration (I sometimes didn't notice vibration in my pocket with the 6). UFS 3.0 storage makes load times and file transfers really quick, too.

The only corner it feels like they cut is the wireless charging. I don't know why they still don't want to do that. It supports their proprietary "warp" charging as well as generic fast charging, which are indeed much faster but I'd like the option for wireless all the same.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 15 May 2019 at 11:07 PM.

I have the One Plus 6T and it's a really good phone. It has tons of space and I've never seen it slow down from all the shit I do

Huge upgrade from whatever I had from T-Mobile before.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I have the One Plus 6T and it's a really good phone. It has tons of space and I've never seen it slow down from all the shit I do

Huge upgrade from whatever I had from T-Mobile before.
    I got the OP6 last year, and I really liked it. I didn't really have any big problems with it to be honest. But I happened to be in the city for an interview and passed by the launch event for the OP7 and after checking it out for a few minutes I was sold.

The high refresh rate and lack of camera cutout/notch are the big things that everyone is going to notice (and it's amazing how choppy 60Hz looks now going back. I hope more OEMs include high refresh), but the little things it gets right make a difference too. Like loud stereo speakers, vibration I can actually feel in my pocket... It's a big upgrade even compared to the 6T.

10. I want the RoG phone.
    But Verizon doesn't support it.