Page 4 of 208 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. I love Nokia phones, they just *work*. I'm on my third, they last me about two years.

When my 3390's screen got smashed-up earlier this year, Fido gave me a good deal on the 7210.

Mine's sort of a very light gold colour, almost silver.

2. don't really have any complaints. usual deadzone shit that everyone hates, some bad reception here and there. it works fine for me, but i know some people that aren't too big on them.

yea... and my phone has this awful habit of hanging itself up at random times. don't know if it's the phone itself or if it's the service, but it's annoying and doesn't help when i'm in the middle of something important.

3. That's mine, Through sprint, which never wants to let me make/recieve calls at my house.

4. Chux, are you using a Generation 2 phone? The one I have is a G3. I upgraded because I used to have the same problem with my older model that was produced by LG Systems. I actually still have it, and may use it eventually.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ShineAqua
    BTW Does anyone here use T-Mobile?
    I do, like I said in my first post. Their service in far north Dallas and Denton is really good. There's only one spot I know of where it goes dead and it's along a two lane highway next to farms.

Looks like a few people here have already moved to color phones. Cool stuff, can't wait to get mine.

6. My older model was a monochrome. I swore that when I had the money that I'd eventually upgrade. Burg "bragging" about his may have had something to do with it. ;p

7. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Chux, are you using a Generation 2 phone? The one I have is a G3. I upgraded because I used to have the same problem with my older model that was produced by LG Systems. I actually still have it, and may use it eventually.
    That right there is a different language. The phone right there is a LG 5350. It apparantly has dropped from the face of the planet, as I can't find it on any website, even LG's.

8. Lhadatt, so that's the 500 eh? nice. what features does it have. seems similar to the functions mine has.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    That right there is a different language. The phone right there is a LG 5350. It apparantly has dropped from the face of the planet, as I can't find it on any website, even LG's.

Well, basically, the model I was referring to --- yours for example get their signals from certain towers which were designated for phones on the "Generation 2 brand", the new phones, namely the color models featuring PCS Visions are the G3's. It would appear that Sprint is slowly killing off the signals for the older models, leaving customers with no other option but to upgrade.

I used to have the same problem here getting dropped signals, but now, if anything - it may switch from analog (roaming) to digital.

9. I so want a Sidekick now, Just the idea of it makes me all giddy. It's going to be a bitch trying to convince Rachel though. Shit it's $10/mo more than what we pay now and we get unlimited mobile Aim and web surfing.