Page 5 of 208 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. Hrm, I got this around New Years this year, but it never really got a good signal. I might have to talk to somebody about this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ShineAqua
    I so want a Sidekick now, Just the idea of it makes me all giddy. It's going to be a bitch trying to convince Rachel though. Shit it's $10/mo more than what we pay now and we get unlimited mobile Aim and web surfing.
    It looks great and definitely worth the service fees...so expensive tho.

3. sms = short message service = text messaging = not canadian = international

4. OWNED!

5. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Here's mine:

6. Don't have one, but I'm thinking of buying one. I'm a bit strapped for cash over the next 2 weeks though (buying a bass amp).

7. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep
    I like your phones Bandit and Lhadatt. And to those of you without a cell phone...how?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin
    I love Nokia phones, they just *work*. I'm on my third, they last me about two years.

When my 3390's screen got smashed-up earlier this year, Fido gave me a good deal on the 7210.

Mine's sort of a very light gold colour, almost silver.
    I had that..after my Nokia 8390. But than I bought a Nokia 7250 a couple months later cuz it had the camera. Than after the 7250, i got the 7250i. I wasted so much on phones..luckily I sold it back on eBay and lost only a couple of bucks. 7210 is nice, but the buttons are layed out weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ShineAqua
    I so want a Sidekick now, Just the idea of it makes me all giddy. It's going to be a bitch trying to convince Rachel though. Shit it's $10/mo more than what we pay now and we get unlimited mobile Aim and web surfing.
    Get the color Sidekick. The black and grey ones are discontinued. The Color Sidekick is $300. I just want to use it for the internet/messaging. Its $30/month just for the internet or $20/month + monthly plan for cell service.

For you T-Mobile users..

Hey Guys,

I got a flyer from TMobile yesterday. It was a promotion for existing customers for a upgraded phone. Here are the details:

For existing customers only.

They are offering two phones the Nokia 6610 and the Nokia 3650

6610:
    http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,734,00.html

3650:
    http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,2273,00.html

The 6610 is $35 and the 3650 is $99

Both have color screens, the 3650 has a built in camera.

There are no rebates to fill out, the above prices are all you will pay (no shipping charges either) The charges will appear on your next months phone bill.

The other thing though is that you must ship back you current phone uppon recieving the new one (they will provide you a prepaid shipping bag for this) So you just dump you phone in it, and put it in the mail.

To recieve this you must call:

1-866-851-6253

Be aware, I had to wait like 10 minutes to get through to a person, but just be patient. The rep's are there 7am to 7pm. That you must call the above number, this offer is not available through Customer Care (611 on TMobile), or through any of the stores. When you call, they will ask which model you would like, comfirm the price, and tell you it will show up on your next months bill. They will also ask for the last 4 digits of your Social Security # for comfirmation purposes. And they will give you a Order#.
    For those still under contract..if you get this, your contract will be extended. For those past their contract whether its 1 or 2 years, you wont have your contract extended as it is over and you're just paying monthly.

8. I have the same one as Bahn and Basemies. My adventures are chronicled here:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ght=cellphones

Of course, my enthuisiasm has since waned, and I plan on switching to Verizon at years end.

9. this is M. I have a motorolia piece of crap that is cheap and has a good long distance plan. weee. no fun web cams or anything though.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

10. Quote Originally Posted by youandwhosearmy
    this is M. I have a motorolia piece of crap that is cheap and has a good long distance plan. weee. no fun web cams or anything though.
    Same here.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww