Page 193 of 208 FirstFirst ... 179189191192193194195197207 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2078

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

It feels so good

2. I use to like them smaller, and didn't think I could handle the bigger ones, but now that I've been brave enough to give a bigger one a go, I'm not sure I could ever go back.

Not TOO big, though - there's still only so much my smaller hands can handle. And I still won't touch a black one - white and only white for me.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Goddamn, shidoshi wins the thread.

4. It really is bizarre that with the thousands of different smartphones on the market, there isn't a single one that is as small as a candybar dumbphone.
    It may not be practical for web browsing or playing games, but for calls, texting, and streaming music, it would be much better than the janky little feature phones that dominate that form factor currently.

5. Nobody wants to make apps for that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. If it runs Android, there would be no need to make apps specifically for it.

7. You'd think that, then you'd talk to an Android developer about form factors and screen sizes and walk away with a black eye. And on fire.

8. A three inch screen isn't really a problem if it has the same resolution as the four and a half inch screen found on the typical low-end smartphone.
    I think what's holding it back is the fact that it's still significantly cheaper to just make dumbphones for that niche, but that won't always be the case.

9. (It will always be the case)

10. Nah. The cheapest smartphones I can get from china are about $45, compared to $25 for dumbphones. The gap is closing.
    One day all those big button old man phones and flip phones shaped like Hello Kitty's head will run android instead of whatever last century tech they use now.