Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 193203205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2078

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. And yours wasn't thirty bucks, so shaddup.

Often the lower models will have a subscription SKU vs pay as you go SKU, that's what I'm asking him about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

One day we're going to meet and I'm going to be the last one out of your apartment or car, and I'm going to fart and leave that for you.

3. It's not a lot different from what you're doing right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Yeah, I think so. I still use Virgin as my carrier, and pretty much anyone that had their stuff is clearing it out.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

5. Hey android users, how do these specs look considering price?
    Untitled.jpg

6. I'm still carrying my iPhone 6s and with the recent iOS update, my gyroscope doesn't work anymore. I reset my phone and it started working again, but the next time I tried to rotate the screen, the MF'er didn't work. I'm going to try to revert back to the old OS. This is total BS on Apple's part, for releasing an OS that jacks up a perfectly fine phone. My guess is that this BS is planned obsolescence by Apple.

7. Do they even need to try to fuck up the old phones on purpose? Apathy could produce the same result. There could be phones updating from any and every revision of the OS that has come out since it's been on the market, and they might not give enough of a shit about old device's performance to bother testing all of them.

My 6s is working fine with the newest update FYI.

9. My wife’s 6s is working fine as well. My 6s is about a year older than hers though, and I’ve heard of a certain serial number range of some iPhones having bugs that others aren’t experiencing. I’m going to backup my phone and try to roll back the iOS. I’ll probably get an iPhone 10, if that doesn’t fix it.
    Last edited by gamevet; 10 Oct 2019 at 10:12 AM.

10. I've had a Droid Incredible 2 since, like, 2013 that finally bit the dust. Ol' boy was a workhorse and just kept on going forever so why spend hundreds to replace it until I had to? It did everything I needed, basically.

So I picked up a Pixel 3 a few months ago, and it's really good. Excellent battery life, fast charging, best ever camera/video, etc. Voice-to-text actually doesn't seem to be quite as good and it seems to take longer to ID wi-fi networks, however, which is surprising. But we've finally reached that point where phones have just about gone as far as they can and are just doing the same shit as the previous ones, just a tiny bit better. I mean, the Pixel 3 is great and all, but considering the fact that there's been a 6-year gap between phones for me, the difference isn't that big.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww