Page 1 of 208 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

1. What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

Just thought this would be kind of interesting, in addition to me being able to let T-Mobile people know that you can get the Nokia 3595 for $19.99 without signing another contract.

This is the phone I carry now.

I have a two year old Noikia that drops 90% of my calls, won't hold charge for more than two hours, and randomly deletes my phone book.

3. I have this peice of shit phone (the screen has died on me twice). I have my service through Sprint (contract ends in December, I am thinking of going with Verizon).

"Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

4. No phone for me.

I have a cheapo Kyocera 2325 I got from Verizon. More than what I need in a phone, and it seems to work pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlep
    Just thought this would be kind of interesting, in addition to me being able to let T-Mobile people ... can get the Nokia 3595 for $19.99 without signing another contract.
    I looked at the site, and it appears as though it would cost me 129.99 after the rebate.

Is there something I'm missing?

7. Sprint fucking blows. I've tried 'em all in these parts. All I have left is Verizon. I can't decide if I should go back to AT&T. They were the best so far which ain't sayin much.

Pa

8. Quote Originally Posted by 88mph
    I looked at the site, and it appears as though it would cost me 129.99 after the rebate.

Is there something I'm missing?
    That's through NokiaUSA.com. If you're with T-Mobile, just call them up and ask how much it would be for a 'handset upgrade to 3595.' I've been with them for just over 2 years now, and this will be my 3rd phone through them. I got a Nokia 6160 in September 2001, Nokia 3390 September 2002, and this 3595 September 2003.

Sorry, I should've included *how* to get it for $19.99 in my original post.

9. I have a super shitty Samsung N200 right now, but i'm getting the one Pa's got from a friend once he quits his sprint service.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa
    Sprint fucking blows. I've tried 'em all in these parts. All I have left is Verizon. I can't decide if I should go back to AT&T. They were the best so far which ain't sayin much.

Pa

10. No matter what cellular provider you use, someone has a bad word to say about it. I've never had a single problem with Cingular, but then, everybody else does. So who knows. I've got some generic Nokia that ended up costing 8 bucks. I only need a phone, no games, no web, no directions, none of that crap.