Page 205 of 208 FirstFirst ... 191201203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2078

Thread: What Cell Phone Do You Carry?

What is the cheapest good smartphone I can get? I'm thinking galaxy s6 or Motorola g6

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    What is the cheapest good smartphone I can get? I'm thinking galaxy s6 or Motorola g6
    Depends how cheap. The new Pixel 3a is pretty compelling for the price point. I've always liked Moto for cheaper options than that, but they tend to have pretty weak SoCs.

I'm a fan of Motorola for "cheap enough to do what I want." I've got a G5 that I've been using for a couple of years now and I'll probably keep it until it dies. I think I paid $250 for it unlocked. The only thing I don't like about it is that the camera sucks although it was supposed to be one of the better camera sensors of the time.

I went with the g6. Was like 150 on amazon.

5. I'm still using a Nexus 6p, but I should be getting a new phone this month when my employer signs a new phone contract. I could buy my own phone, but they will probably be giving me a Galaxy S9 anyway, which should be better than what I have now.

6. I dropped my Galaxy j7 and got a MotoG6 to replace it for 30 bucks at Walmart. I think the Samsung was much better, but the Motorola has clearer calls

30 bucks!?!

8. Yeah. I couldn't believe it either, as I was just looking to replace my phone that day until I could get something better online so I could call my son on his birthday
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

Damn. I'm not seeing that deel online.

10. Is that just a pay-as-you-go phone that you dropped a proper SIM in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!