Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ace Combat 5

1. News Ace Combat 5

lower left picture seems like the game is gonna have some different stuff going on as far as presentation goes.

still, those pictures look nice.

but yeah, most important of all, im sure this game will make sure that Ace Combat maintains it's title of best free-roaming action flying game or whatever.

this game shouldn't be anything less than awesome.

2. How's AC4 btw? I am thinking of picking it up now that it is GH.

3. best flight combat game ever (that doesn't include on-rail shooters since that really is a whole other genre).

every PS2 owner should own it.

4. Yup, that basically sums it up. Air Force Delta Storm gives it a run, but in terms of play, Ace is the Ace.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Barton
    every PS2 owner should own it.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

My favorite game of this generation, second all time only to Suikoden II.

Namco opened up the AC5 site a few weeks ago, some cool wallpapers and such on it.

www.acecombat.jp

Ace Combat is one of the few games that I bother D/Cing my PS2 to bring downstairs and use my big screen for.

7. Ace Combat games have always looked cool, and the only one I ever got a chance to play was, uhh, Electrosphere I think? I believe that was 3, but I'm not sure.

And my memory is hazy... would one consider Ace Combat 4 more arcade game (Afterburner) or more simulation (umm... pick a Jane's game for PC)?

8. arcadey. dude, you should go pick this game up now. based on the few posts you've done, i can tell you'd really dig this game.

it's just the best. i can't wait to see what this team does with Star Fox's single player.

9. The Ace Combat team is working on Star Fox? That makes me feel alot better. I got AC4 a month ago, it's a great game. The sense of flying is done really well, and just about everything you do makes you look cool.
    pwned by Ivan

10. Well, I'm heading into work tomorrow, I'll scope out the prices and see how I can con EB out of a copy for cheap

(Arcadey was the answer I was looking for)