Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invader Zim

I really liked the Invader Zim episodes that I got to see. It was hilarious. Seems like something that would fit Cartoon Networks Adult Swim quite nicely.
    Taking it one day at a time.

2. Zim was godly. How the hell did it get on Nick? The Christmas episode is the best Christmas episode evar, it even has Eva influences! And remember the evil acid spewing babies that made a blob like Akira? Zim deserves a dvd set, right now.
    pwned by Ivan

So does the Tick. So does Sam and Max. So do the Upright Citizen's Brigade. So does Married With Children.

So much money to be made. Why don't companies like to make money? I'll give you my money for these things, damnit.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Zim is a work of art. I wish CN, shit or even HBO, would let him do some of his more risque material. a Johnny or Squee show would rock n' roll all night...

5. http://www.roomwithamoose.com

The site can be kind of slow, but it's got most of the episodes available for download with more on the way, complete with Vasquez's blessings.

James

Do yourself a favor and DL the "Game Slave 2" episode, if you haven't seen it yet. Iggins is much like I was during my early teens. Not a good thing, I realize, but it's a funny show.

The premiere episode is my personal favorite, hands down. See if you can recognize the voice of a certain Kid in the Hall...