Thats a mighty lightsaber if its staying on top of the sale charts

<b>Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast</b>, from LucasArts is the best selling PC game for the month of March, according to NPD Intelect. The first-person action game has remained a top-selling title in North America since its launch on March 28, 2002.

In addition to strong North American retail sales, <i>Jedi Outcast</i> also is topping sales charts in two of the largest European PC game markets, Germany and the United Kingdom. Since its worldwide launch in March, the game has remained the best selling PC title in Germany, according to Media Control and a top-five selling title in the United Kingdom, according to Chart Track.

<i>Jedi Outcast</i> is a dynamic single and multiplayer action experience that continues the saga of the once-powerful Jedi Knight, Kyle Katarn, as he struggles with the power and dangers, of the Force. Through a multitude of complex and richly detailed Star Wars environments players face a variety of powerful enemies and once again fight for the Rebel cause. Armed with the power of the Force and an arsenal of weapons, including a Jedi Knight's signature lightsaber, players hold the fate of the Star Wars galaxy and the destiny of Kyle Katarn in their hands.