Thread: WANTED: Modded Dreamcast...US, preferably

1. Grin WANTED: Modded Dreamcast...US, preferably

If anyone has, or knows where a modded DC system can had for a decent price, please PM me or post here. I'm really sick of disc swapping this Gameshark disc in order to play my Euro and Japan imports on my US system.

Preferably in excellent condition with a fairly young GD-ROM drive.

And yes, I know NCS can mod my system if I so desire...

Much thanks.

2. I can do a modded DC for you if you like, but it might take a week or so to get one (the local shops seem to be out of them right now).

Price would be around $50-60.

3. Matt, how much would you charge to mod my DC?

4. Thanks for replying, Matt.

Would this be a used or new DC? I assume used, all considering.

I may just take you up on that. Does your price include shipping?

If you really really want a new DC I have one I can sell you.

The price would be silly though... since new DCs are pretty much impossible to come by.

I have to ship Matt some stuff soon anyway, I can ship the DC with it if you are interested.

Make me an offer if you'd like.

6. Baron - That's used, of course. I have absolutely no idea where to find a new DC nowadays. Shipping would be extra - probably about $15 including insurance.

Melf - $25 plus return shipping (which should be $12).

88 - Say, didn't you say you sent that last week? Unless this is different stuff... If you and Baron want to work out a deal like you've suggested, you're more than welcome to.

I sent your board. You should have it already.

I was refering to the cable that I am trying to get to work. And the flyers, and instruction manual that I recently found for Batsugun. I figured you wouldn't mind having those.

8. 88mph: No thanks, I actually have a new DC myself, but I don't want to use it. :P

Matt: Alas, I wound up spending the $$$ I had earmarked for said modded Dreamcast. I'll PM you if the cash comes up again. That sounds like a pretty good deal, $50-60 for the modded DC. Thanks.