Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Half-Life 2

1. i'll be in, but only if my videocard arrives by then. very, very, very unlikely.

in related news, if anyone can find and mail me an x800 xt (i'll pay, of course,) i'll, um, wash their car the next time they're in north jersey.
    Last edited by epmode; 31 Jul 2004 at 11:23 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    i'll be in, but only if my videocard arrives by then. very, very, very unlikely.
    Just buy a CZ CD Key off Ebay for 10 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    in related news, if anyone can find and mail me an x800 xt (i'll pay, of course,) i'll, um, wash their car the next time they're in north jersey.
    Whats the point of getting your car washed in North Jersey? It'll be dirty again by the time you drive out

3. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    normally, i wouldn't post such non-info. it's just that i'm kind of obsessed with half-life 2.. valve's silence on the subject only serves to get me excited about every stupid detail that trickles out.
    oh that wasnt directed towards your post. just HL2 in general.

4. So, uh, what are your problems with HL2?

5. my guess is that he hates it because it's mainstream(therefor, not hardcore or kickinrad anymore).
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

6. Indeed. HL2 will be

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrWhitefolks
    my guess is that he hates it because it's mainstream(therefor, not hardcore or kickinrad anymore).
    right....and thats why im going to love Doom3 because its not mainstream. before you make an obviously wrong blanket statement you should think about it. ive never been amped about HL2. hell i hated the first game. a lot of people liked it, i didnt. sure ill give HL2 a try but i wont be sitting here every time Valve drops a new screenshot and ruining my shorts with a flood of panty gravy. the only reason they havnt shipped the game yet is Doom 3. plain and simple. they can make all the excuses they want about leaked code, and this and that. but we all know, well those of us that are unbiased, that they saw what Id was running and shit themselves. at least ill be playing one of them this week.

now, we clear?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    ive never been amped about HL2. hell i hated the first game. a lot of people liked it, i didnt. sure ill give HL2 a try but i wont be sitting here every time Valve drops a new screenshot and ruining my shorts with a flood of panty gravy. the only reason they havnt shipped the game yet is Doom 3. plain and simple. they can make all the excuses they want about leaked code, and this and that. but we all know, well those of us that are unbiased, that they saw what Id was running and shit themselves. at least ill be playing one of them this week.

now, we clear?
    yeah, we clear.

you're insane, but we clear.

9. http://pc.ign.com/articles/535/535268p1.html

Cool hands-on preview, and some confirmation as far as completion date and system specs (which seem lower than for Doom III).

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    they can make all the excuses they want about leaked code, and this and that. but we all know, well those of us that are unbiased, that they saw what Id was running and shit themselves. at least ill be playing one of them this week.
    As you play, keep in mind that anything Doom 3 does right, it got from the original HL.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery