Thread: Cyber X

1. WTF Cyber X

Not since Ken Ishii's video for the song Extra and with the cover artwork for his album jelly tones. I haven't seen anything this hip with anime and music in awhile.

The Japanese record label Avex have released 3 to 4 new singles ranging from Japanese Trance(think cheese dj sammy with j-pop vocals) to J-Pop. The art work and videos for each single have work from Madhouse studio. Also if you buy the singles you get access to extra web content like screen savers and wall papers.

You can also goto the official web site CYBER X to see more, maybe even read a little more about it(warning mostly in japanese) or watch the commercials for each single streamed in either 56K or 100k. Also of note is Peter Chung of Aeon Flux fame did the art and video for the Track 11 eleven.

Personally I could care less about the music, but the videos and art are TOP notch. I just wish they would do this stuff for people in the US or for people with better talent like Ken Ishii.

2. That's some good stuff. Thank you!

3. i have the first Ayu cyber trance album and it's not that bad. don't know so much about the second one though, going by the track listing it's the same as the first, but with some added tracks. still might pick it up later on. the video for Connected is nice though. if that's done my Madhouse too, then yea, it's some really good stuff.

i'll have to look into getting some of the other Cyber X stuff now.