Page 232 of 243 FirstFirst ... 218228230231232233234236 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2425

Thread: What Are You Reading?

1. What Are You Reading?

I'm wondering if The Familiar is an elaborate joke by MZD. There are supposed to be 17 volumes weighing in at about 2 inches thick each. I'm enjoying it, but... I mean... Really?
    Boo, Hiss.

2. It's 27 volumes.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. Wrong button.
    Boo, Hiss.

I guess this is as good of a place as any

http://www.betweenthecovers.com/btc/articles/49

good article debunking the glove myth on handling old books. If you're reading an old book, you merely need to wash and dry your hands. Maybe use an alcohol wipe too.

the mistborn series.good mix of action and political intrigue. i would love to see a mistborn fight on screen.

6. The mistborn series is awesome, the Second age series isn't as good as the first age but it's still worth reading.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Still reading Mitchell Hogan's A Crucible of Souls

8. A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin.

9. I'm reading the Catcher in the Rye for the first time and it kind of fucked me up when he breaks the forth wall on pg 38 when he's talking about the glove.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Forget to switch accounts?