Page 236 of 243 FirstFirst ... 222232234235236237238240 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2425

Thread: What Are You Reading?

1. probly right.

2. Holy shit I just tried reading a book called Catch-22. After 45 pages I wondered how many times it could recycle the same 'joke' so I turned ahead to page 240 and it was exactly the fucking same. I finish many crap books but this is too much. Worse than even Catcher in the Rye perhaps. Wow, so much for 'the classics'.

3. Hot take!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I love Catch-22
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. It is definitely not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Hot take!
    I think this book was meant to be a hot take back in 1961. It is not that hot of a take now. After ten pages I was like "HOLY SHIT I GET IT ALREADY". 35 more and I was thinking "man even facebook isn't this boring/repetitive".

6. I've finished Stormlight Archive 1 and 2, I don't know how Brandon Sanderson is this prolific and this fucking good. I've started the Arcanum Unbound, and once I'm done with that I should be caught up on all the cosmere books of his. I've completely fallen in love with the little universe he's created.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Stormlight Archive 3 has been sent out to beta readers! Can't wait.

I'm actually considering reading through Wheel of Time to see what he did with the end. Yikes... I think I got to book 5 or 6 the first time.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. If it's gone out to beta readers how long of a wait does that usually me for the general public?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Stormlight Archive 3 has been sent out to beta readers! Can't wait.

I'm actually considering reading through Wheel of Time to see what he did with the end. Yikes... I think I got to book 5 or 6 the first time.
    I started to reread WoT, got to about book 4 or 5 and lost interest and went back to Malazan for 3rd time. I am almost done with Toll the Hound, so the end is near.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I've started the Arcanum Unbound, and once I'm done with that I should be caught up on all the cosmere books of his.
    I've read Elantris, all of Mistborn, and the Stormlight stuff... and I missing anything major in the Cosmere?

Let me know how Arcanum Unbound is. I'm reading through my two TNL Holiday Gift books and have that waiting right after.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.