Page 2 of 243 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    I...uh...read some of Matthew this morning.
    yeah, I go days wiht out reading any, then I read like severial books in one day. I only have like 40 to 50 more pages and ill be done with the NT.

2. Finally, finally getting around to Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Delicious.

3. My Ishmael. Kinda. It's been a while since I've read a few pages, but you can't rush these things...

All must read Ishmael, if anything... Do yourself the favor.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Violently Happy
    I'm reading sylvia plath's journals.

Hey tyler, I was wondering about rules of attraction . Was that any good ? . I saw the movie. It was very strange but I liked it. wanna know if the book is worth a read.
    The book is much better than the movie. Definitely read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mode7
    Finally, finally getting around to Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Delicious.
    I'm planning on reading those soon too. I wanted to finish the first four before Wolves of Calla is released, but at this point I don't think that's going to happen.

5. ye old English language. Erudite words and old paraphrases...more interesting then you would expect.

I'm on a Manga kick, so I'm reading Chobits.

That doesn't really count.

Last book I read was Return To Mars by Ben Bova.
    Before that was some history book about WWII.

7. Oh yeah... I just picked up Twelve by Nick McDonell and I'm going to read that next.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Can any of you speed read? And i dont mean overlooking the page I really mean speed read in the sense of flicking pages after a matter of seconds. I learned to do so last year , although even though I can, it pretty much ruins the whole experience of the book you're reading.

9. Current:

White Noise: Don Delillo
    Lullaby: Chuck P.
    Slaughterhouse Five: Vonnegut
    The Wasp Factory: Iain Banks (for 3d design class)

I also picked up Diary by Chuck P., which I will start after I finish the books listed (which could take a while )

Quote Originally Posted by 88mph
    I'm on a Manga kick, so I'm reading Chobits.
    My little sis reads that. Nice art, good story, less filler than the anime.