Thread: Atari 800, Atari ST, Colecovision games/hardware for sale, trade

1. Atari 800, Atari ST, Colecovision games/hardware for sale, trade

I made this offer to NeoZeedeater a while back, but thought I'd open it up to others who might be interested.

I have a large stockpile of Atari 800 hardware (including a Atari 400, 800, 130XE, 800XL plus assorted disk drives and peripherals) and games (both cartridge and floppy disk). I also have plenty of Atari ST software, as well as a Colecovision plus a couple racks of games.

I love all of it, but space is at a premium for me right now and I can't keep it all. If you are interested in any of it, please let me know and you can have some of it for a steal (essentially the price of shipping it all out to you). If you're curious about what games I have, shoot me a PM and I'll go into greater detail.

These are all great systems and I wish for them all to end up in happy, loving homes, if they cannot remain with me.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. How much for the Colecovision?

3. PM sent!
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

4. Thanks to those of you who have expressed interest. Sorry I haven't gotten back to all of your PMs; I've been busy with personal issues lately and haven't had time to get these sales organized.

Re: the Colecovision stuff: Ideally I'd like to find someone willing to take the entire lot off my hands (system, controllers, wheel, etc.). When I say that the price would essentially be the cost of shipping, that's what I'm talking about. If I just end up selling the games separately, you're looking at $20-30 plus shipping (ballpark).
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

XE and XL carts look like master system carts right?

I might be interested in anything that would play on the atari XE.

I've always liked that system, the games were a lot closer to the arcade than the classic 2600 everyone loves so much.