Thread: anyone play Geppy-X, a psx import shooter???

1. anyone play Geppy-X, a psx import shooter???

it's a side scroller shooters

with the main difference that your character has a life bar instead of dying in one hit

I think you can also changed into different ships/mechas at will that all have different weapons/powers?

anyone played it
    is it a good buy?
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

2. Nope. But its one of the games I smack myself every
    once in a while for not owning. That and remote control Dandy.

I haven't been showing super robots enough love
    on the new systems.

3. Originally posted by rezo
    Nope. But its one of the games I smack myself every
    once in a while for not owning. That and remote control Dandy.
    Some guy at A-Kon was selling both of those games relatively cheaply last year. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up at least one of them, ugh
    omg TNL epics!

4. nice

The game is really cool. It's a 4 disc shooter. It plays out like an anime series. You get an opening intro, yo play a stage, you get a parody comercial( FUNNY stuff), then another stage complete with cool little anime clip after you beat the boss, then closing credits.
    The first 2 discs are Geppy X, then the last 2 discs are the Geppy XX.The game is real cool, but fairly hard to find

Its full title is; "70's Robot Anime Geppy X; The Super Boosted Armor" The game lives up to its name
    You can transform into 3 diferent robots on the fly, and you play though nicely rendered horizontal levels. It's also complete with GREAT(read; so hideous it's damn cool) 70's stlye anime music. You'll be singing GGEEEPPYYY XXXXXXX !!! all day long my friend
    Good stuff. I mean, it's a 4 disc shooter ! c'mon.
    SEGA-Capcom-SNK
    "The blessed trinity"