Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is Divine Sealing the ONLY hentai shooter videogame??

1. is Divine Sealing the ONLY hentai shooter videogame??

as it seems there is a old import Genesis vertical shooter

only thing is that after every stage you are rewarded with a anime girl stripping untill she is fully nude

that game is the only shooter with enough incentive for me to try & beat lol j/k

anyway does anybody know any other legal Genesis hentai games?
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

2. No, it's not. And what do you mean by 'legal'?

There's Steam Hearts on Duo/Saturn.

4. Not Genesis, but I believe the cover was recently posted for a hentai Saturn shooter game.
    that game is the only shooter with enough incentive for me to try & beat lol j/k
    Double meanings are evil things.

Of course, couldn't all hentai games be considered "shooters"? Alright, that one was just bad, I'll stop now. At least before a mod shoots me.

5. Mode 7: I think he means non-hacked roms by people with dirty minds.

6. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Of course, couldn't all hentai games be considered "shooters"? Alright, that one was just bad, I'll stop now. At least before a mod shoots me.
    The good ones give you plenty of "ammo", if you know what I mean

7. no I don't!
    what do you mean???

j/k

anyways steam hearts yoy say huh????
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

8. Good lord, there's thousands of them. Especially on the PC engine. They're almost uniformly crap, from what I can see.
    -Kyo

9. Hentai shooter you say, yes indeed.......
    Steam Hearts is on PC Engine and Saturn (Saturn one is yellow label but goes rather far, the PCE one is more raunchy or so says the xenocide files.)
    Divine Sealing on Genesis
    I guess if you wanted to consider it one, Cho Aniki is a hentai shooter, those 'ships' you use are reason enough IMHO.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

10. Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    There's Steam Hearts on Duo/Saturn.
    Ah, Steam Hearts. I never actually played it, but I checked out the back and front cover at my local import shop when they had it in stock. It appears to be a typical shooter with cutscenes inbetween levels of anime elf chicks raping each other or something. Looked like a fine, fine, family-style game.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww