Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blame!

1. Blame!

One of my favorite Manga series Blame! is getting the anime series treatment. From the sample clips on the official site, looks pretty damn good so far.

I got a bigger explanation on the Max Anime Board.

But here enjoy some clips....I dig the music also.

Blame! series clips WATCH NOW!

2. Figured I'd dig up my old thread bout Blame! and give some updates and blame! love.

I finally DL'd the anime, since it will probably NEVER come out in the U.S. So far I like it a whole lot, its really trippy. If you like your anime with cyber punk themes in the extreme, action and just flat out bizarre, check it out.

One thing I really LOVE about it is the music. I MUST find the soundtrack, so far I love all I've heard on it. So far its been weird soundscapes, acidy and trippy electronic stuff, and drum n bass.

As for updates on Tsutomu Nihei.

Blame! has finished up the manga series. Nihei had another series started in another shonen called Dead heads and it got cancled....DAMMIT!

Well Nihei seems to be busy lately. He's done the art work for Wolverine: SNICKT. He's also done promotional art for Evangelion, Hellboy, Matrix. Also recently he put out a art book show cases art from the above mentioned, plus landscape art he's done. He does amazing landscapes. Also in the book is a short called "bitches life" and other artwork from Blame! I also believe he's got a one off called Blame Academy which takes characters from Blame! and puts em in a highschool for light hearted hijinks.

Finally, I'm having trouble out of the home site for blame. There is a message up but since I can't read japanese, I have no clue what it says.

Anyone else seen or heard anything Nihei stuff?

3. WHEW, what seems like forever Mediablasters is bringing the Blame! Dvd to the US.

4. New update: Delray is finally bringing the Blame! manga to the US. I MUST have em all!

I havnn't been able to check out the Blame! manga yet.can't seem to find it anywere.but i have been interesting ever since i read his Wolverein Snikt.his art style is great.
    i really can't wait to check it out.

JBNagis

6. I'm surprised it didn't come long ago, since its pretty action packed and very little talking. I wish I could find the Snikt comics cause I love Nihei's stuff. Hopefully his new series biomega will come down also.

I think the Snikt series is in TPB form....I like his Wolverien the best so far. A silent deadly badass.thats the way he should always be.to bad marvel isn't smart enough to put Nihei on full Employment status.

JBNagis

8. He probably stays busy with his other manga series and freelance art work he does for posters and such.

He does poster work...hmm....do you have a link were i may acquire such posters?

JBNagis