Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blame!

1. He did some promotional stuff for evangelion and matrix. I found a fan site a looooong time ago but I don't remember the link. He also has an art book out that probably has a TON of his promotional stuff and concept art and series in it. The book is called "blame and so on"

2. I read Blame! about a month ago and totally loved it. I'm going to have to track down a copy of Snikt.

3. Today I was at best buying hunting the new Gantz dvd and had a great surprise. The Blame! dvd is out! Also they have a special pack where you get the dvd and a cool T-shirt with art by Blame! artist/creator Nihei and it looks pretty bad ass.

Finally this day has come after years of waiting, I can sit and watch this on my tv in surround sound glory. I'm bout to go bask in this trippy/violent glory

I had downloaded and watched Blame a little while ago...I think I watched the first 3 eps and never got around to watching the rest I had...I think its kicking around on my HD. Anyways, I dont think I really got into it. It was really weird. Watching the first 3 eps really left me in the dark. I guess its time to watch them again....

5. Yea the whole anime is pretty experimental, I think it compliments the manga and maybe answers a few questions left by the manga. I enjoy it for the visuals, art and music.