• Over-Rated

19 33.33%
  • Under-Rated

25 43.86%
  • Just Right

13 22.81%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Ico: Under-Rated or Over-Rated?

1. I loved it, but the combat was unnecessary for the most part. OK, if enemies grab her and take here into the portal, that's fine. But once you pull her out the first time, unless you are completely clueless, you can rescue her every time in that particular segment (all you have to do is get near her and hit the button again). So when you pull her, then they should disappear because the combat was sucky. You don't die, they take foever to kill sometimes and all they do is knock you back, basically delaying the inevitable.

2. Funny comic.

BoBVila just summed up what I hated about the so-called combat pretty well. It was tedious, boring, and pointless. That was the worst part of the game. They really should have streamlined it. But unfortunately for me that was just one of many problems I had with the game.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    On this board? Overrated.

Out in the real world? Underrated.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I enjoyed the game thoroughly. It felt like an Out of This World in 3D to me, and I loved it.
    Yeah, I felt that way too, but I don't think it's as good as OoTW, I wasn't as wooed by the atmosphere as some, and I think that many people give the game undeserved credit. Also the combat in OoTW was actually intelligent, and it wasn't in Ico.

That said it's underrated by the public at large.