Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enter: Select Button

Capcommie Guest

Enter: Select Button

I know that I can never approach Andy787's self promoting, but...

The web's newest multi-platform gaming fan site, Select Button, launched early this morning. I encourage everyone to stop by, check it out, and sign up for the forums.

2. DAMN!!! nice page you have there man. easy to navigate, clean and well organize, this one goes to my favorites

yes, indeed that is a very nice page

*makes bookmark*
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

4. Nice page Yoshi, glad to see it launched on time.

5. Nice looking page!

Clean, easy to use interface, good job!

6. Glad to see it launch successfully. Pristine layout out, too.

Capcommie Guest
    Originally posted by Gary Gnu
    Nice page Yoshi, glad to see it launched on time.
    Damn! The disguise failed! It was the fact that I stuffed Yoshi eggs up my shirt to make Regina's boobs, wasn't it?

In all seriousness, you guys should check out the Mission Statement while you are over there. It gives a pretty clear idea of what we want to do.

8. Very nice page, good luck with you site and future endeavors! <font face="century gothic">^_^</font>

Contact me later J (that is, if you did msg me the other night), we can talk properly for a bit tonight. Sorry about the other day...no sleep makes me evil! :jest:

9. It's not Rondo no Chi, it's Chi no Rondo. Other than that, it's a fine website, which reminds me of how long it's been since I've last updated the Nekketsu Typhoon.

Johnny Guest
    The design, while not terribly flashy, works well. I like you ratings system, and older game coverage as well. If there's any real criticism, it would be the focus on certain companies. I think having staff focused on certain genres rather than brands, to be more useful. Nice work though, it's bookmarked.