Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metal Slug clone on GBA

1. Metal Slug clone on GBA

http://www.planetnintendo.com/featur...nterterrorist/

Well, I don't generally like the GBA, being that it has a dark screen and very little graphics memory, but I guess these news are somewhat uplifting.

seen

2. Yeah, It suspicioulsly looks like MS series Except for sniping screen and map screen.

Interesting!

3. While I'm a bit disappointed that they wouldn't just do something more timeless, like fighting an alien invasion, the game still looks pretty darn cool. All it takes is one good metal slug/contra knockoff to make me consider buying a system.

4. If the gameplay is good it will rock, but I'm personally not to excited about the art style...

5. damn, that game looks to be the mad dopage. now this is what the gameboy advance should be cranking out.

6. Looks like it also has vertical stages

7. Who the hell is LSP?

And this game cant touch Metal Slugs artwork and humour.

Hopefully it will play the same, minus the boring overhead stages and sniping crap.

It about freaking time we get a game like this on GBA.
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

vewwy interwesting...

I think I need to get Advance Wars first, though

9. Looks interesting, but I'll check my glee for right now. BTW I was browsing the GBA section at Software Etc and there's a game out that's almost a complete clone of Star Fox, flat shaded polygons on track shooter. *-neo