Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *NEW!* Meh....

1. Right click as saved-for now.That's some sleek work Dandy.I loike both of the Ivy pics.Keep the boobage the way it is,hey the bigger the better right.Good work.BTW If you wanna draw someone with a LARGE cleavage,Taki is the answer
    Remember..there may be some momentary discomfort-Mr.Freeze Batman Beyond

2. I'm only 75% asleep now (but I'm slacking off on something which more than makes up for it) so time for actual comments. Overall, I love all the images and think they're huge improvements over the last art you posted here, which were already very good. I especially like how full the figures seem in the unique poses you put them in. Reminds me a lot of classical sculptures. Like you can reach out and feel the roundness of them... though it could just be me fantisizing.

Things that seem like minor flaws to my eyes:

Chun-li's head definitely needs to shrink down 10% percent or so. Her nose looks a bit odd too, like the bottom line should be a little less concave (or is it convex? I always get those two mixed up). Her ear seems tiny in propotion to the way you have the head now. There's also something funky going on with her final two fingers on the exposed hand. Her boob might be just a bit too big for Chunny (with her it's always been about the thighs) and shouldn't the second boob be making a slight appearance from this angle?

The first Ivy's head actually looks a bit too small as do the lower portions of her legs, though the latter might be just because of the way it was scanned. I can see no other problems with this image... though it could be because my eyes are locked on her cleavage.

The second Ivy's eye seems too small, though because she's squinting it's a bit hard to tell. Again the overall head might be too small. There also seems to be something odd with her torso, but it's hard for me to tell since I can't fit the entire image on this screen at once, though I think she would need a ciropractor after holding that pose for very long.

Third Ivy is my favorite of this group. Her face came out great and the foreshortening with the pose looks perfect to me... but her right breast is too small! How could you possibly miss such an important detail?!

Can't wait to see the final inked versions when you get around to it.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Thanks for the feedback, guys. Ammadeau, you're spot on, man. You've a very good eye . I'm very careless with my drawings as proven with my last four-toed Hulk pic ^_^. I should post my future comics here to be TNL-approved. I have only finished one page, though....

Cerebal - I'll definitely do Taki!

Saigon, Rumpy - Don't worry, guys, I won't overdo the boobs. But I do sometimes need to break away from the norm. Y'know, break my regular habits so I cold be more versatile.

BTW, I think I know why I made Ivy's head a bit small. Yep. Her breasts again. Y'see, I usually start with the head, then torso/breasts, waist/legs, and then the arms/hands. With her breasts being bigger than I usually draw 'em, I drew her waist/legs/mid-section to 'fit' in with the bigger boobs. Next time I'll draw just the torso first and then the rest, the boobs being last.

4. That comic is hilarious. The poses are great, but I love the expressions even more. Taki looks really pissed off while Ivy is contrasted being bored and indifferent. As for the subject matter, it's funny because it's true.

My only critique would be both of their left arms probably should be shown more. In this pose I think you'd be able to see more of Ivy's just behind her body while should be able to see Ivy's left forearm near her right. From the numerous close up camera pans that SC liked to do, I think Taki's butt looks very accurate.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. LMAOROTF or whatever else abb. there is for expression of extreme hilarity.

That's so true!!My friend once commented that it's probably posibble for someone to do a texture swap on Taki and have her be The Naked Ninja.(Kinda like the case with the DOA's girls.)

Skin tight indeedy..

"gasp" You said the F word!! I'm telling mommy!!
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

6. Funny.. Ivy wears glasses.
    o_O

7. Thanks, guys. Y'know, if it's just sketches, I think I can do 2 funnies a week for the Galleria (if my 'humor' holds up). I'll ink and color new funnies if TNL decides to hire me for 'em. Hehehehe.

J/k...

I'll probably just ink 'em .

8. Keep up the funnies,MrD.

So what's the Chunsters gonna go as?:P
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by dAMON
    Keep up the funnies,MrD.

So what's the Chunsters gonna go as?:P
    A gang banger. Complete with laceless Tims, dew rag, and basketball jersey. That'd look pretty funny actually. Get Cammy in on that too.

10. *squints* ...did you erase the nipples on that pic with ivy licking her sword or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

sweet pics though *saves*