Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *NEW!* Meh....

1. did you erase the nipples on that pic with ivy licking her sword or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
    Yes I did. Shhhhhhh! No one's supposed to know. Her nips are supposed to be there but they don't show in the game, so... Kinda silly, really ^_^.

dAMON, I'll be posting the Chunster later. Nothing much about it, though. I'm just thinking of who else I should be doing...

Rumpy, can't post that~, daa-da-da-DA~!

2. *raises eyebrow*

Mr. Dandy...that's certainly an interesting take on the whole thing...I was expecting her to have a drill arm, but, your version is pretty evil too.

I like how her right breast's Spider Sense is tingling.

...also, looks like you scan your pencils in, and then do some touch up in PS...it's a nice effect, since they don't lose their hand-drawn, sketchy look, but still get some nice contrast and sharp highlights.

3. I tend to raise eyebrows alot these days .

And that's the best I can do with my digicam. I'm trying a 'Quantity over Quality' angle. Like what Sony's doing with its PSs. (I really shouldn't complain since my PS2's still working fine but 2/3 of my friends' PS2s went kaput so...).

4. I fear. o_o
    If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    I fear. o_o
    Me?

Don't take this personally, but I really don't like your work.
    You draw well, but your subject matter is sophmoric at best.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    Don't take this personally, but I really don't like your work.
    You draw well, but your subject matter is sophmoric at best.
    That's o.k. I cum from the H scene/community and we H-artists generally draw what we want (almost). It's a good habit but perhaps it's spoiled me somewhat.

Btw, I've been meaning to say this for awhile... it's about your av. Well... nevermind. So long as the mods think it's o.k.

8. Indeed, I do not know if that is a reference to Christ, but all I can think of is that Needle through the arm magic trick that Harry Anderson does on network TV once in a while...

I can actually buy that trick at my local magic shop, endoresed by Harry himself, but I prefer the close up kind to on the stage. And I have been out of practice anyway.
    Only you can stop sig pollution.