It was sarcasm.
    It wasn't very good sarcasm, then.

2. Quote Originally Posted by 88mph

OMG!

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!
    this info is coming from Dion Dakis dont get too excited just yet
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lhadatt
    It wasn't very good sarcasm, then.
    I'd like to see some 'quality' sarcasm.

Seriously though I always thought CPS 2 was alot more powerful. But you know, it doesn't really matter the games I like on both are mint. AvP, brum brum.
    3DO Serial No. 033693019 "Serial number brothers!!!......" *high five*

Quote Originally Posted by padman
    I'd like to see some 'quality' sarcasm.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...searchid=29869

5. This is the most retarted conversation that I have ever been privvy to.

If you think that SNKP is doing the wrong thing with it's hardware don't support it. Download emulated software and spit on peoples hard work. When your done, compare Garou: MotW to being close to CPS3 and then how SNKP would do better to design a game that plays like crap on a new system that their copetitor put out....

/sarcasim

6. I don't see how any of you can say MotW is close to SF3 graphically. SF3 has larger sprites with waaaaay better animation, more color, and backgrounds that animate, are filled with weather effects, and change mid-match.

That being said, MotW is pretty damn amazing. But no way could it keep up with a CPS3 game. That is a large difference in hardware age.

7. Hmm... I want to play the games, but I think they need to stop being lazy, stop using the same sprites they've used for years, and actually put some effort into a new version on a new console.

I've purchased KOF titles for various consoles, including AES, since KoF'95. I think it's fair to say that, after nine years of using the same hardware, let's move on for God's sake.

I'm more than willing to support SNK with my money, but this is getting stupid. It's like if Apple or Microsoft continued to release operating systems based around the specs of a computer from eight years ago.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Well, I am not going to start an argument. I will start out by saying that everyone is entitled to their opinions and none are "wrong".

I will also say that I do not agree. The stuff that was/is/will be put out most of the time (not some of the recent KOF's, but others) acheive my level of quality seal. It would be EXTRAMLY difficult for SNKP to get the kind of distribution of their games to arcades if they switched to another format*.

Now, what it looks like they are doing is testing the waters of the Atomiswave to see what kind of distrabution they can get. In the mean time they will continue to supply carts to the enormous user base that is MVS.

Their Hyper64 hardware failed, and they know this. It is very safe for them to continue to distribute MVS games of high quality while they figure out what is the next step.

In case no one has seen this, the arcades are not exactly healthy. If you look at Capcom they have stated that they won't make new Arcade games (yea right). Making new games for companies is becoming less and less feasable.

I commend SNKP for doing what they are doing, especially in the eyes of people who think they should move on.

There.
    *aside from Naiomi or a similar base of hardware

9. ShaperMC~ You have valid points. I agree with most. I love SNK ... notice my sig! I adore them, but they do need to move on. YES ... MVS is proven software ... YES THE ARCADES ARE AS BARREN AS THE MOJAVE DESERT! BUT ... they are still bringing out games on a dying dinosaur called the MVS. If anything I commmend them going to atomiswave ... I am excited. BUT I THOUGHT KOF 2003 was going on that hardware ... not another game entirely! AND THEY PROMISE THIS IS THE START OF THE NEW KOF SERIES ... IF SO ... WHY NOT IT BE ON ATOMISWAVE! ARGHH! Annoying! NOT YOU ... the news!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.