Thread: Moe Jave's Dee Dee (WRNG pg-13) sorry NO nudity

1. Moe Jave's Dee Dee (WRNG pg-13) sorry NO nudity

Rough inks + uncleaned

I've been meaning to do a fan art of this char & MoeJave's work for a long time, heck I've been meaning to post at TNL for God only knows how long. I should do this more often. Seeing my work on a computer screen really really bugs me because all the mistakes seem extra painfully obvious and much more humiliating than drawing in the privacy of your own home. . . much like sleeping with two women at once, now there would just be TWO unsatisfied people when you wake up.

Tell me what you all think, thumbs up, thumbs down, if you don't care, whatever. I can't stay long, maybe if I can squeeze out another hour before I leave I can post a colored version within the hour, if not I'll try to post a colored version at night.

Don't just sit there! Critisize!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deedee.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	7  

2. shes got big titties ;)

Im gonna be lazy and not criticize but I will say ... welcome to the forum I hope to see as much of your artwork as possible so keep posting new shit if you have it...especially if its game related and you should get some critiques.

3. Criti size? (deep breath) (Will be harsh) I don't like it. The body position and the proportions are bizarre, even if they are stylised. I applaud the trying to do different positions than the norm, but really really concentrate on trying to get the anatomy a little more believable. Not the big breast thing, that can be done. It's the body as a whole.

4. thanks for the crit, I hate it too. I pulled off the foreshortening real real bad... next time it won't be drawn at 4am.

Let us pray Moe Jave doesn't see this, or atleast doesnt' taunt me from afar...

5. X\ Don't hate it until a few years down the road. Right now, just keep it as something to mark your progress on and to learn and improve from.
    ;3 As for drawing early in the morning... There's nothing wrong with that. As long as you're not falling asleep in your sketchbook, it's a good thing to do to get ideas flowing. I dunno about you, but I find my strangest ideas when I'm not thinking straight. And no, I'm not saying that you should start taking drugs.