Thread: Another batch of games.. PSX, SNES, Genny, TG16...

1. Xbox 360 I Another batch of games.. PSX, SNES, Genny, TG16...

Link is here.. contact me if you'd like anything and I'll let you know if it's worth it...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&since=-1&rd=1

Highlights include:
    Lunar SSS
    Lunar 2 EB (New!) - SOLD
    Megaman Soccer
    Thunderforce III CIB
    Romance of the 3 Kingdoms 2 and 3 Genny
    Saturn System lot (22 games)
    Ikaruga (New!) Gamecube
    Namco Vol. 4 PSX
    Devil Dice PSX - SOLD
    Discworld PSX - SOLD
    Suikoden PSX - SOLD
    and lots more!

2. 29.99 for the first Suikoden? You are crazy! I think you are overcharging for most of your Playstation games. 39.99 for Diskworld? You can get that game for under 5 bucks at used videogame stores.

3. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl20
    29.99 for the first Suikoden? You are crazy! I think you are overcharging for most of your Playstation games. 39.99 for Diskworld? You can get that game for under 5 bucks at used videogame stores.
    Yep, I always put stuff up there for crazy prices... I usually search on the sold items and see what the highest prices are and then try to see if they will sell for that much.

Generally, about half of the games will sell at these (usually) inflated prices. But you'll also notice that they go back up for a buck if they don't sell .

I wholehartedly reccommend searching past auctions on games you are going to sell or want to buy on ebay, it can provide a wealth of information.

And Discworld goes for $30 - $50. I sold one for $42 a few months ago. If you see it for $5, buy it and slap it on ebay.