Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alien Ant Farm/Atari destroys a PS2!

1. Saturn Alien Ant Farm/Atari destroys a PS2!

Not much of a fan of Alien Ant Farm fan but I really dug their new video last night. Called "Switch," or something like that. Very catchy guitar riffs (more of a real song then their smooth criminal cover) and they sing and dance with household apliances that come to life in the room around them like toasters, waffle irons, lamps, ect. Anyways, near the climax of the video a PS2 starts dancing with them, all of a sudden a closet door ominously opens. It's an old Atari system complete with a bunch of games and two joysticks.

The PS2 shudders and looks nervous as the Atari makes its way over to it, using it's joysticks to crawl across the room. It then gets in front of the PS2, reaches a joystick to the dresser above it knocking a milkshake on top of it which causes the PS2 to short out and explode! We need more video game system feuds in music videos.

2. Sounds like quite the good time. Too bad their recent album is awful. I really liked Antology
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. Good lord, I must see this vid. Now if one came out with a SNES beating up a Genesis, or vice versa, I'd be all over it... Ah, the possibilities.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. When I first saw them dancing with the appliances I was like, "This is pretty cool!" But then the PS2 came and I thought, "Oh lame product placement, this kinda ruins the video" but then the Atari comes along and aces it and I literally jumped off the couch laughing.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Sounds like quite the good time. Too bad their recent album is awful. I really liked Antology
    Antology was awesome, but I think it's a decent Truant is a pretty dope album also.

Haven't seen the video btw.

6. That reminds me of that video with the Dreamcast and Ps2 fighting that was circulating the internet a while back. At the end of the video the DC whips out a hand gun and shoots the Ps2. Then you hear "Dreamcast!"

7. I hate Alien Ant Farm just because of their shitty cover version of Smooth Criminal.

8. All they had to do was let the PS2 dance long enough and it would probably have shorted out.

*rimshot

9. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    I hate Alien Ant Farm just because of their shitty cover version of Smooth Criminal.
    alright dude, just get AIM already.

anyways, i hate them too for the same reason.

10. you can view the video at the official site. the song is called "glow". song is pretty horrid if you ask me.