Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3545474849

Thread: Viewtiful Joe

1. To me it sounds like IGN is saying it's an even easier mode, pretty simply. I've heard that echoed at a few other places as well.

2. ...will sport "Sweet Mode," an additional difficulty level even easier than the existing Kids Mode
    is there a point to that? how easy does it have to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Xero_Kaiser
    is there a point to that? how easy does it have to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    I bought Viewtiful Joe based on just about every review from all gaming media sources. EGM had said something like, "VJ's difficulty can be frustrating, but in the end it's worth it." It wasn't.
    And there you go.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Quote Originally Posted by NoFace
    To me it sounds like IGN is saying it's an even easier mode, pretty simply. I've heard that echoed at a few other places as well.

ign makes it sound like its gonna be harder

"include a new "Sweet Mode" tuned for mega difficulty."

least thats how id take mega difficulty
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Ah.. I missed out on this game for awhile and decided to pick it up for 30 bucks. I'm definately feeling the style of this game and the gameplay is just awesome.

Can someone tell me how they do their long and cool combos? I would go through this thread, but it's too damn long. Thanks in advance~

6. The game rocks, and is pretty much only hard if you don't get the hang of the combo's.

7. Get the hang of the combos?
    You mean randomly jamming on 'X' and 'Y'? Of course, there is always the Red Hot 100 that'll get you through the game very easily...
    Slow down, Zoom In, hold Punch. You win. Fatality.