Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ys VI preview movie

1. Raspberry Ys VI preview movie

I attempted to search for this, but couldn't find anything on it.

Here's a preview for Ys VI: the Ark of Napishtim.

http://www.falcom.com/ys6/download/ys6_demo.wmv

The game is currently PC-only, and I can't find any info on if it will be localized. It's using a 3D engine with 2D character sprites. The game was released in Japan on 9/27.

Anyone have more info?

2. i bought it. i haven't had time to play it yet. i will likely post impressions once i find the time to play it...

3. I've been informed that an unofficial English patch is being worked on.

4. yay. So which of these are availible in english, through either pactch or official release. I've playes 3 but I heard that it's a far departure from the bulk of the series.

5. 1-3, I think. 4 seems to be the point when they stopped being localized for the US.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ShineAqua
    yay. So which of these are availible in english, through either pactch or official release. I've playes 3 but I heard that it's a far departure from the bulk of the series.
    Yes and by far the weakest of the first 3, IMHO. The music was still good but the gameplay is entirely different.

I'd take I & II over 3 any day of the week.

7. That video was the hotness. If the english patch does come out, I just may have to pick it up.
    A is for action

8. Quote Originally Posted by EightBit
    That video was the hotness. If the english patch does come out, I just may have to pick it up.

9. Who's doing the patch? NightWolve?

10. Damn that game looks cool. Is import the only way to pick up this title for the PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Lhadatt
    1-3, I think. 4 seems to be the point when they stopped being localized for the US.

I had no idea the any of them were brought over to the US PC.