Thread: Metal Slug AES/MVS?

Metal Slug AES/MVS?

I am uninformed so bear with me...what makes Metal Slug AES superior to the MVS version (If there is anything). Or is it just rarity that makes the AES version cost so much more?

2. It's just rare. If you only want to play and not show off your colleciton, go with MVS.

3. There is no difference.

Just the fact that bastard collectors made the price of the AES rev go up to high.
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

4. Yep, both contain the same game. The only thing extra you get with the AES version is the case and manual, hardly worth the $1,000+ extra it costs.

5. there's a huge difference between the aes and mvs version: $1000 difference.

seriously, the only real differences are in what comes with the game. aes comes with box, cover art, manual, and better looking cartridge. mvs comes with marquee... sometimes. i was lucky enough to get a marquee with mine.

6. The AES version gives you 5 credits by default (with no option to change that) where as the MVS gives you unlimited continues. The AES option menu only allows you to select the diffucilty and number of lives. I'm sure that the MVS version can do the same thing through the DIP switches.