Thread: New Ninja Scroll

1. New Ninja Scroll

So who's picking this one up? I saw an article about it in Play, I'm always up for some Ninja/demon action.

D

2. Best Buy has it at a good price (like $17 or something) and it comes with a BB exclusive bonus disc - in case you haven't heard

3. the 2nd disc is only for use on the pc. i haven't checked it out yet and i've had it since day one. show is ok so far. it's basically Jubei running around getting into fights and it ends. there's a story in there somewhere, but i'm guessing it'll come around by the 2nd release.

i'm still looking to see if anyone has problems with the interview extras. on my copy everytime i go into either of the two, it brings me straight to the 'making of the dvd cover art' extra instead.

4. So far I watch first 3 episodes, and I am loving it. Nice and stylish. While animation does suffer from being a TV production, the designs and action seqences are very cool.

So far Ep 3 is my favorite, and Jubei fight against Sephiroth like Kimon Samurai was excellent

5. Its pretty good, and I will get the rest, but no where near the quality of the movie.