Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sega of America's E3 lineup

1. Originally posted by Johnpv

Sonic Adventure 3 where they get ride of all the other levels but the sonic ones

hmm a new Phantasy Star thats not online

a new 2d high res Streets of Rage
    You're askin alot there buddy. But I do like what your asking. SA3 maxing out the power of the GameCube.... mmmmm.

At any rate, I think the line up is just fine. Im more excited aout announcements about future projects, and more details on current games that havent had much light shed on them. Oh and Panzer Dragoon.... =d

Z-roe
    A is for action

2. What more could you ask for?
    VIRTUAL ON: FORCE. ON A CONSOLE.

I don't see it there. Hitmaker, you know we want it. And we want it on X-Box. Juro Watari, you were already walking on thin ice by making Force the way it is. If you and your Hitmaker pals don't take it to the 'Box, with online play, you will loose your blood at my hands.

Relax, relax... You can always forget about a new car and just buy the machine if it doesn't come to a console...

3. Originally posted by Johnpv a new 2d high res Streets of Rage
    Have any of you seen that Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs takes over for the stressed out easter bunny and delivers his eggs? You know that bratty red head kid in that episode that leaps on to Bug's head every time he comes on screen and pounds away furriously at his scull while droning "I want an Easta' egg! I want an Easta' egg!" over and over? That's what I'm going to do to a Sega developer. They will be wondering why I want an Easta' egg. I don't really want an Easta' egg. I want high res 2D SoR, but that just doesn't flow as well when you say it over and over while pounding on somebody's head.

4. hehehehehehehehehehehehe

ahh bugs

Busg Bunny, Best. Cartoon. EVER.

bugs is the man and why im an animator i love bugs

this post has nothing to do with this thread sorry

5. What happened to that streets of rage game for the Xbox? I would love to see a SOR game with online co op play .

6. Originally posted by Kinopio
    i assume those are the playable games. what about GBA? hopefully panzer and VF quest will be on video
    THQ publishes their GBA games in the US. Check their press releases for the US Sega GBA games...

Johnny Guest
    I count two original games.