Page 1 of 26 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: SCEA rejects Metal Slug 3! SNK Responds, Not Cancelled!

1. SCEA rejects Metal Slug 3! SNK Responds, Not Cancelled!

No MS3 for you!!

Mentioned by James "Milkman" Mielke on the GA forums.

Link: http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthr...threadid=59702

2. lol
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    No MS3 for you!!
    Second board I've seen this on and no link to any kind of information whatsoever. I'm not going to take it as fact until there is. No use in getting all annoyed about it until then.

4. Oh, it's legit alright. What are you expecting, a press release stating that the game is no longer coming out?!?

5. Hmmm odd. I'll try to approach this from a rational and a emotional standpoint.

Rational- If true this is a major stumbling block for SNK's US operations. If their greatest action offering is deemed unworthy of the Sony seal what of other 2D titles and those rumored Neo Geo classic packs? I hope it's not true.

Emotional- YOU POLY LOVING ******* ****** ***** ********. I SWEAR IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOUR DNA THERE'LL BE ******** *****, AND THAT'S NOT ALL, YA LIKE SHRIMP, I'LL BRINE YOUR ***** ****** ******* AND DON"T FORGET THE MONKEYS. ******* ****** ****** PORTAL RUNNER, ***** *** ***** **** **** DUNKIN DONUTS SKILLFULLY ***** **** *****. *-neo

6. Yeah, why would Game Stop put it in their computers if it wasn't cleared to be published in the US?

JM

7. Damn, they can kiss those sales of 19 copies of the game away.

Dumb fuckers.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    Oh, it's legit alright. What are you expecting, a press release stating that the game is no longer coming out?!?
    Kinda.
    It's not like I can tell assassins to "shoot everybody, and hopefully, we'll nail the guys at Sony who stopped MS3."
    I need names.
    Now, calm down.
    Sheesh.

9. The source is James "Milkman" Mielke of Ziff-Davis.

And this blows.