Thread: SGGG's Feedback Thread

1. Saturn Japan The PaCrappa Report

I bought the much sought after Klonoa G2 for GBA from Pa; The game arrived in pristine condition, wonderfully packaged, and fairly quickly to boot. I couldn't be happier!

2. Pacrappa is da man! I got my AES modded from him and he was quite gracious about the whole thing (the mod didn't work at first). I also bought a modded PSOne from him with Donpachi (best. purchase. ever) and was very pleased.

I haven't seen him around as much anymore but I would like to buy from him again. He's a great seller.

3. Wow, you wouldn't believe what I had to go through to reply to this thread! vBulletin must have failed for a sec or somethin....

Anyhow, thanks for the kind words you guys. I do my best to make it happen how my clients want it to and I'm glad you guys are smiling.

Pa

4. Saturn Japan The Glock17 Report

I bought Burnout 2 from Glock17. The game arrived promptly and was as described.

5. Thanks, you were also very fast as a buyer. Thanks for the transaction.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.