Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Disturbing+Unsettling Movies you have seen.

1. That scene with the hogs in Hannibal was one that made me cringe. YUCK. This whole movie was full of effed up things- such as Hannibal cutting off a guy's face and feeding it to a dog.

Originally posted by BioMechanic
    When Harold Perrineau got eaten by the bear in The Edge, I got very upset. I hate it when people get eaten by animals in films. *shiver*

2. The shining;one of my favorite movie.You will remember this one forever...forever...

For a gore-tastic movie:Braindead 13
    You will never see a bloodier movie and the scene with the lawnmower is a unforgetable classic.

3 hurray for the non-hollywood films:jest:

3. Donnie Darko.
    Saw it on Tuesday,today is Friday,havent had a decent nights sleep in 4 days,I am 18 years old.
    Watch the movie,change the way you look at things.

4. Originally posted by clockwork_cosmic
    Donnie Darko.
    Saw it on Tuesday,today is Friday,havent had a decent nights sleep in 4 days,I am 18 years old.
    Watch the movie,change the way you look at things.

hey clockwork, glad you enjoyed Donnie Darko. I thought the movie rocked ass. Check out this thread I made a while back about the movie:

http://the-nextlevel.com/board/showt...&threadid=2396
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

I just remembered, for disturbing imagery, Clive Barker's Hellraiser series is classic.

6. I remember watching Return To Oz when I was little while spending a night at a friend's house. My dad had to come and pick me up that night. Damn movie fucked me up for a good while.