Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5262646566

Thread: Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I didnt like Super Circuit at first but it really grew on me... if DD is as shitty as you guys say it is (and I would trust omfgninjas and Sidez over kbuchanan and SpoDaddy any day), then that would be the best MK.
    Okay, here's a summarized opinion from someone who's played this extensively with little experience from MK and MK64 (and none from Super Circuit):
    1 Player game tedious and frustrating (maybe less frustrating if you're Mzo, who must be a Mario Kart god or something ).
    The ONLY fun way to play Grand Prix is with a friend or three.
    Battle mode and other multiplayer aspects are a blast, though.

LOL Guest
    Double Dash has the worst Battle mode of all of the games. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    Double Dash has the worst Battle mode of all of the games. Fact.
    By far.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Super Circuit is underated. The new powerslide, grading feature, more than 2 player multiplayer modes, improved graphics, and more tracks make it a much better game than Super Mario Kart.

The lack of features in LAN mode sucks to the point where I will never bother with it, but 4 player VS in Double Dash is the most fun I've had with a racing game, perhaps ever. To say there is no skill involved is dead-wrong, and I could prove that quite easily.

Just wanted to point out that, if this game wasn't worthless trash, I would still be playing Battle Mode on it like I was with the original and MK64.

I don't even have it in my room. I think Atlas has had it since 2 weeks after it released.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery