Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Who is exited about Episode 2?

So Who is exited about Episode 2?

I will see it but I won't be standing in line early, maybe just buy my tickets a few days in advance. I was not that big on The Phantom Menace besides Jar Jar the pacing was slow. As far Episode 2 it looks visually impressive but I wonder how the Love story plays out though on a side note I think Natalie Portman is hot.

Thoughts/Comments?

Korian

2. I'm not a big Star Wars fan but I am willing to check it out...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

3. Well, I'll be seeing it too. I hated the Episode 1 , and I hope Ep2 will be better, and it seems thats it will be. Both duels with Duku and Jango Fett are looking great, and Jar Jar has one or two scenes.

I hope they wont make Duku behave like an ass just to let good guys win, like they did with Darth Maul in EP1.

I will probably buy tickets in advance too. I know it will be all packed.

Don't forget to bring your toy lightsabers for duels in the lobby while waiting.

Korian

5. Maybe we all should order those glowing lightsabers from that site SHidoshi posted about awhile ago

6. I've very excited, but not in the way I was for Phantom Menace. I wasn't on the internet, so I didn't have all this inside info I can easily now. So I spent a long time dreaming about how PM would turn out, and counting the days and marking the calendar. Then I started seeing the commercials, and while I was excited, something just seemed a bit wrong. After I seen the movie, I thought a bit whether it was my favorite Star Wars movie, and it didn't take me long to figure out it wasn't. Still, the first time I seen it and the first time I seen it on dvd was great, and thats how I'd like to remember it. I know AOTC will be great from the things I've read. I might not be super excited as I was about PM, but I'm keeping my feelings in check just in case I'm disappointed again.

7. I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already got my wookie outfit dry-cleaned for opening night

But seriously, yeah, I am excited.

- Kabuki

I thought Lucas wasn't allowing pre-sales?

9. behold...you're first review of Star Wars AotC..

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/sneak/clones.html

The guy who blasted Phantom Menace goes goo-goo-ga-ga over this one.

I cannot wait for this film.

Natalie..will you marry me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=12162

more reviews with spoilers in them :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.