Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadow of Memories

1. News Shadow of Memories

Just managed to get all 5 endings on Shadow of Memories/Destiny and the 2 EX endings. All Silent Hill fans MUST play this game, there is no real gameplay but the plot is really good. If you like the 'what the hell' feeling in SH when you first finish the game then piece things together on your next playthroughs to get the other endings, then this is for you.

It takes place in a town in Germany, at the start of the game you get murdered but someone interupts this and gives you the means to turn back time in order to stop the killer. It's not for everyone and I doubt it got good reviews but sod that, give it a go.

Don't watch any trailers for it, like with other KCET games, these give away too much of the plot (judging by the ones I unlocked).

2. So is this, like, a "Let's Sidez: Shadow of Memories" type thread?

3. Pretty much.

4. This was the first game I bought for my PS2 a couple years ago. Its a fun adventure game with some good replay value, nice music, and solid voice acting. 8.5/10

5. I've been meaning to track this down for a while. I always liked the premise.

6. I loved the game. Really neat stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. I enjoyed it very much and have been meaning to return to it, this little reminder was needed.

D

8. This was actually the second PS2 game I ever bought, right behind DOA Hardcore. Great plot and atmosphere...it has that feel like, when you're running down the street and everything seems normal, but things still feel like there's something wrong underlying. It's hard to explain. Of course, you ARE being constantly murdered and are traveling through time to solve your own murder, so that might explain things.

Yeah, there's not much in the way of actual gameplay, but it's a great game nonetheless.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Hmmm...another pile of shame game I need to play....

I played the demo of the PC port. The game seemed kind of dull and lacking in polish for a Konami game.