Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist

1. This has surpassed Naruto for me in terms of quality. At least comparing the FMA anime to the Naruto anime (where the manga is so much more enjoyable).

The fact that it's done by BONES certainly contributes a lot to how great a series this is (and continues to become).

People, check this one out.

2. This has now just become one of the greatest animes ever. It's up there with Hikaru no Go. 22 episodes in and it still gets better every time!

3. Episode 25...

Best show currently airing, sorry Naruto.

4. I must agree ... wow that episode was a shocker. Also, I thought this show was going to be a 26 episode long series, but I guess I was wrong.

5. 52, and thank goodness.

6. Just saw 25 yesterday. What a shocker! Kinda depressing...

7. A *lot* depressing. Saddest I've been watching something since the end of Bebop so many years ago.

8. To me that episode with the "Nina Incident" earlier on in the series was the most saddening episode.

9. That was definitely bad too... but:

Hughes was my favorite character, plus that scene at the end with his daughter asking why they're burying him, and everyone breaking down crying... that got me bad.

I hope Ed and Al make the Sins pay for that in the worst (best?) way possible later in the series.

10. New opening for episode 26... rules in my opinion. Took me a bit to get into the song, but the animation is awesome.

New ending... kinda sucks. But the awesome new opening makes up for it