Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Marvel Super-hero Movies!

Upcoming Marvel Super-hero Movies!

Soem interesting tidbits froms this week TV guide regarding upcoming Super Hero Movies. Daredevil with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner as Elektra opens jan 17/03.

Also The Incredible Hulk directed by Ang Lee starring Eric Bana from Black Hawk Down is in production oh and the Hulk is gonna be Computer generated.

Plans are also in the workss for a Sub Mariner, Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange and Fantastic Four.

Did you guys know there was a Live Action Fantastic Four film already made years back which is only availible as a Bottleg ?I don't believe it ever made it to theatres though I remember seeing the previews.

Korian

2. Yeah, I'm interested in seeing what will become of Daredevil and Hulk. Next summer will be big

It would be cool to see Blade VS Punisher and with Spiderman appearing

Also X2 the sequel to X-Men next Summer.

A Ghost Rider Movie is in the works too so there you go Ethugg!

Ray Park who played Darth Maul will star in Iron Fist.

EDIT Nicolas Cage is being rumored for the Ghost Rider Role.

Korian

4. Don't forget that the wonderful Jennifer Connelly will be in Hulk
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

Originally posted by TobalRox
    Don't forget that the wonderful Jennifer Connelly will be in Hulk
    Yeah she plays Betty. I wonder who the villan will be in The Hulk film?

Korian

6. Have you seen last Sundays Simpsons, They made fun of Hulk, with Homer, very green and very mad And also Stan Lee guy was hillarious, trying to fit The Beast into Batmobile

Pretty funny episode.

Nah I missed that one,sounds cool.

Despair did you ever see the Punisher Movie with Dolph Lundgren? Maybe he will reprise his role let's hope not.

Korian

8. Well, I do like Punisher movie Sure its very loose adaptation of comic, but as stand alone cop vs yakuza it actually a cool action film. I have unrated version and its got some quite violent action scenes in it. I'm somewhat of fan of Dolph Lungren, except his last 8 or so films , and he did a good job in Punisher.

9. Re: Upcoming Marvel Super-hero Movies!

Originally posted by Korian

Did you guys know there was a Live Action Fantastic Four film already made years back which is only availible as a Bottleg ?I don't believe it ever made it to theatres though I remember seeing the previews.

Korian
    ::Shutters:: yech! My boss at the flee market has it and I can safely say the world is a better place for this movie never seeing distribution. Just awfull awfull stuff

Scarry times 12,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Unfortunately, I've seen it, and all i want is the time I spent warching it back.