Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Upcoming Marvel Super-hero Movies!

1. Originally posted by Saint of Killers
    There are no plans currently for an Elektra movie. She was mentioned because she will be in the DD movie. An c'mon, Elektra is a GREAT character.
    I know she and bullseye had one hell of a feud for awhile with her nearly getting killed after being stabbed by her own sai. I haven't seen the movie yet, so I dunno how they killed her. (let alone why they decided to contridict her story in the comics like they do with every comic adaptation)

Supposedly Kevin Smith has the rights for the Namor movie. I've heard nothing about it actually being made. I dunno if he can pull off a semi-serious superhero movie, but it'll be interesting to see him try.
    at least he's giving Namor some interest considering he's been around for years

An older Marvel character, he's the son of some high Yakuza muckity-much or something, who didn't want a part of his father's criminal empire. Supposed to be one of the best martial artists in the Marvel universe. Hasn't had a comic in years.
    now this is who I always wanted to see getting the film treatment. I can remember hearing something about bringing him back since he's been dead for so long.

Doc strange eh? Marvel makes one of the most interesting characters outside from Reed Richards and they don't allow him to get nearly as much coverage as he deserves. If a movie is made, we'll hopefully see strange-tales revived.

edit: I may as well mention this. Dreamwave has a deal with the cominc "fate of the blade" which is supposed to be about a girl who learns she's the last decendent of a samurai clan and has a demon that's stalking her. I'd like to see if they just give her her fighting abilities or if she would have to learn from scratch. Also another book they ran awhile back (Echo) has been planned in the works so we should see some fantasy cyber-punk action in the near future.
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

2. Silver Surfer would be nice to see.