Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The official DoA3 Booster Pack Thread...

1. The official DoA3 Booster Pack Thread...

I haven't tried it out yet - I should since I broke my neck to buy it ($9 bucks....ick!) Anyways, just thought I start up a discussion among other DoA3 fans and for those that have been looking forward to bringing their domestic version closer to the JPN/Europen editions.

Likes? Dislikes? Post em here! I'll have impressions later...

2. This booster pak...where do I get it? What does it do?

3. Is the June issue out yet?? What is the cover looks like, so I would get the right one!

4. Is it out yet?

5. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    This booster pak...where do I get it? What does it do?
    You get it by buying the June issue of Official Xbox Magazine. It makes the women of DoA3 even more scantily clad.

6. Ya, it's out...it's got this girl on the cover...featuring <b>Brute Force</b>, a game that is being called "The Next Halo".

Odd, I thought everyone had (or seen) the issue by now tho O_o

7. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    This booster pak...where do I get it? What does it do?
    It's not actually an update, but technically - it is.

Basically it upgrades your current save file (provided you have the full version of DoA3) to include a new movie, featured in the Japanese and European versions....plus, it adds a bevy of new outfits to the entire cast! Definitely worth the 9 bucks!

There were discussions about it on this thread before, showcasing some of the new exotic and tit-ilating outfits!

8. According to various posts on Tecmo's DOA3 forum (& apparently confirmed by Eggo on other message boards), DOA3 booster disc doesn't add any new moves found in JPN/EUR version of DOA3...

Wonder if that means we'll see 2nd upgrade disc in the future (or not)?

9. I shall buy it then.

By the way, this smells a little to much like patching. If console developers ever start patching, I'll break their thumbs.

10. Patching is done to fix a problem. This doesn't fix any problems, but adds costumes and such. Using it won't affect how the game plays.