Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The official DoA3 Booster Pack Thread...

1. I came here expecting gratuitous pictures, but all I get is civil conversation? For shame.

2. First off, all the characters, male ones too, get new costumes except Ein, so it's not just the ladies, but the male costumes tend to be very silly. They made Bass a Viking. O_o

Secondly, it's still missing 50 moves, but most of those moves are devoted towards Hayate, Bass, and Tina. If you don't play them much, the game isn't going to change much for you. For me, I'm only urked about Tina's missing moves since I really wanted to learn how to use her well. I'd be more angry if Christie or Jackie Chan... I mean, Brad Wong were missing significant moves.

Third, there is a possiblity of another booster coming since OXM restricted the amount of space Tecmo could use on their disk. OXM does this I'm sure to spread out the content so they have something every month, since the demos for this month and last month were both on the new Xbox kiosk disk. This is good for me though because I'd gorge myself on the demos and the subscription price is dirt cheap.

Finally, I wouldn't blame Tecmo for this whole deal. I'm sure MS pushed them to have DOA3 as a launch title in the US before it was ready, which is why they put hooks into the programming to allow for this. It was a nice gesture for them to create this booster for a game that I already like very much, except for that Omega loser.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. btw someone posted a link on another board where tecmo said they didn't include the extra moves because OXM only gives them so much space on the demo disc

they hinted something about another add-on disc at e3!?

I can dig out that link if anyone wants...
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

4. Oooh, I certainly hope so...then I'll be sure to get a bunch of copies and offer them as a contest giveaway. Maybe this year, we'll do an E3 grab bag.

(or not...depends how greedy we all get)

Mode: We had pics posted before in a thread similar to this, I just don't remember how far back it was ago...

5. On a slightly related topic, I busted out DoA2 DC last night. Well whadaya know, it still holds up very well in the graphics department! VGA makes a giant difference over interlaced S-video for sure, but that is part of what makes the game, so you have to factor that in as well...

6. Originally posted by bahn
    Oooh, I certainly hope so...then I'll be sure to get a bunch of copies and offer them as a contest giveaway. Maybe this year, we'll do an E3 grab bag.

(or not...depends how greedy we all get)

Mode: We had pics posted before in a thread similar to this, I just don't remember how far back it was ago...
    I think it was in the old board

And I’m really mad about not getting the 50+ moves in the booster disc, Techmo and Itagaki say him self that we didn't have to worry, that we were going to get everything that the Japanese version has and what happen??? we get screw again!!!

7. No new Xbox mag at the grocery store yet...

Has it hit newstands yet, or just subscriptions ??

I'll check the stores again tomorrow.
    - Kabuki