Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to get my Saturn modded or buy a modded one

1. Super Famicom Looking to get my Saturn modded or buy a modded one

I'm in search of ether to have my Sega Saturn modded or looking to pick up a already modded system if need be, any help would be greatly appreciated

I need it to play a prototype Saturn game, the system I have now only has a territory switch mod and I'm not really sure what kind of mod I need to get it to play this game?

2. I want to mod my Saturn eventually too. I'm curious, what is the prototype you want to play?

3. i could mod your systems possibly. jandaman is the only place i know of that has modchips currently. if your interested ill be around sooner or later. im going to be busy the next couple months

4. Sure, I can mod your Saturn if you want - send me a PM if you're interested What model of Saturn do you have?

I have a couple of them that I'm planning to mod & sell also, so if you wanted to buy one outright, that wouldn't be a problem.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sggg
    I want to mod my Saturn eventually too. I'm curious, what is the prototype you want to play?
    I was able to get a copy of an early prototype for Werewolf the Apocalypse by Capcom, but I need a modded system to play it on

6. Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Sure, I can mod your Saturn if you want - send me a PM if you're interested What model of Saturn do you have?

I have a couple of them that I'm planning to mod & sell also, so if you wanted to buy one outright, that wouldn't be a problem.
    I have a Japanese white model that has a territory switch install already, I'm not sure of the model # but I can check

If it's not too much I might be interested in just buying a already modded system, how much do they run?

7. Your system is already switch modded, eh? Would something like this work?

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/EMS-ARP.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    Your system is already switch modded, eh? Would something like this work?

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/EMS-ARP.html
    I forgot I had one of those, I didn't even try that... I'm not sure if that will work but it's worth a try I suppose

9. I can't help getting your system modded, I just wanted to say...
    Congratulations! I know you've been searching for anything on that Werewolf game for ages. Let us all know how it is when you finally get to play it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    I have a Japanese white model that has a territory switch install already, I'm not sure of the model # but I can check

If it's not too much I might be interested in just buying a already modded system, how much do they run?
    If it's a white Saturn, it'll be fine. It'd only be a problem if you had an older (oval button) system.

I can do a modded US model 2 system for $75 plus shipping. That includes both a 3-region switch (US, JP and PAL), plus the CDR mod board. The chip doesn't break the region lockout, so you'd still have to use the switch.

I don't see a problem with modding your existing system, though - it'd be a lot cheaper than buying a new one outright. The chip doesn't affect the system at all, so you shouldn't worry about your white Saturn being damaged.

The Action Replay won't let you play betas, BTW - it's only for import games. The only way to run them is with a chip.