Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: First Screens of PANZER DRAGOON, House of the Dead 3 (XBOX) & Jae's dream date ...^_~

1. holy mother of god this game looks fucking sweeter than shit

"....and it's being developed by a different team to those who worked on the original Saturn version."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

2. I am so glad I took the plunge on the Xbox Sublime, I just hope the gameplay is up to scratch.

3. Originally posted by Aurora
    Panzer looks pretty good...but HOTD? Are we all seeing the same game here? Looks like a PS2 game. Bleh. Next please
    Who cares what it looks like as long as it's fun?

4. Klonoa~ Well seeing as Team Andromeda split almost 4 years ago that's normal. Polyphony Digital, Smilebit and UGA consist of ex-TA staff.

5. Holy shit.

*chimes in with obligatory comment regarding chances of a Cube port as backhanded compliment*
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW
    The site claims that a US video game journalist was swept into tears after a behind the scenes look of the game...SWEETNESS
    Right.....

Isreal saw a video tape with in-game footage and decided to end the bloodshed and give Palestine their land back. The Palestinians got to actually play a 20% demo and decided the whole thing wasn't worth it and they didn't even need the land back anymore and bought Isreal ice cream.....

7. Originally posted by Sidez
    Klonoa~ Well seeing as Team Andromeda split almost 4 years ago that's normal. Polyphony Digital, Smilebit and UGA consist of ex-TA staff.
    do you know who's developing this game by any chance?
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

8. Originally posted by Klonoa

Smilebit.

Aurora: It's not that you think the screen shots aren't up to snuff. It's that you're dismissive of the game because of that. House of the Dead kicks ass. No matter how crappy it looks.

9. Originally posted by Klonoa

Smilebit, although just how many original TA members are involved on a design level I do not know In terms of music and design it has a lot to live up to. I'll never forgive Smilebit if they drop the ball with this one, Sega Rally 2 on DC was painful enough. I like what I see with those screenshots however.

10. Originally posted by Saint of Killers

House of the Dead kicks ass. No matter how crappy it looks.
    werd.

I could't have cared less if Sega decided to stick with it be cel-shaded.

thanx Sidez and SoK, I agree, Smilebit needs to come through with this title.